In Access, a form is a data entry screen, and a report is a nicely formatted version of the data. This course will show you how to create and manage your forms and reports in Access, and create a complete application.
This is volume 2 of Microsoft Access Databases. Volume 1 is Tables and Queries, which is also available in this forum.
- Creating a form with Autoform
- Using the Form Wizard
- Changing a form with design view
- Adding form controls
- Creating reports with Autoreport
- Using the Report Wizard
- Changing a report with design view
- Adding calculations
- Grouping, sorting and adding totals to reports
- Using the Label Wizard
- Form and table properties
- Exporting a report to Excel
- Using the Switchboard Manager to create a nice menu
- Finalizing the application
- Learn Access Forms
- Learn Access Reports
Course was excellent for a beginner. Many good workable suggestions to become productive quickly and efficiently within the Access program. Well presented in a very understandable format.