A Structured Guide to developing a Human Resource(HR) Manual
Volume 01: About the Organization | Recruitment & Selection | Onboarding
Updated on Nov, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1 hours
This Course will provide you with a Structured Guide to developing a HR Manual* for an Organization. This is Volume 01** of this Course Series and will cover the first 3 sections of an HR Manual as follows:
Organization Profile: How to develop a synoptic Introduction to your Organization in your HR Manual
Recruitment & Selection: A step-wise approach to Recruiting & Selecting new staff to the organization
Onboarding: A comprehensive check-list for an organization's Onboarding Process
Furthermore, this Course will enable you (whether you are a new HR Executve in an organization or a Student studying human resource management) to develop or critique an organization’s current HR processes or customize an HR process to suit a given organization.
*A Human Resources (HR) Manual is a central reference to an organization’s HR policies and practices. It is a valuable communication document and accessible guide for both the organization and its employees. The HR Manual provides information on an organization’s vision, mission, goals and values. It also provides guidance on how to employ staff, conveys the organization’s standards and performance expectations of its employees, ensures all staff are supported in the workplace, and sets out staff benefits and entitlements.
**The complete content outline for the next Course(s) in this series can be viewed in the Course Preview.
What will you learn in this course:
A Structured Guide to developing a HR Manual for an Organization
- Organization Profile: How to develop a synoptic Introduction to your Organization in your HR Manual
- Recruitment & Selection: A step-wise approach to Recruiting & Selecting new staff to the organization
- Onboarding: A comprehensive check-list to develop an organization's Onboarding Process
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Do you have a basic understanding of Human Resource functions, yet perplexed trying to navigate the wealth of reading material available on HR Management?
- Are you looking for a simple structured understanding of all the key HR Proceses in HR Management? Then give this Course series a try.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Welcome to the Course!
- Welcome! What are HR policies and what is an HR Manual 02:18 02:18
- What you will learn in this Course 02:10 02:10
- About your Instructor 01:17 01:17
- Outline of the Course Content 01:01 01:01
Introduce your Organization in the HR Manual
Employing Staff - Recruitment and Selection
What Comes next in the HR Manual?
Hi, I am Sue (in short). I am an HR Consultant and during my 15 year work span, my work experience and consulting experience has entailed hands-on Assignments in Human Resource Management which include
Developing HR Policy Manuals
HR Process Audits
Staff Pulse Surveys
Job Description development
Executing Recruitment and Selection processes
Business Analysis and HR Management
During my professional career I have worked at a global boutique consulting firm, an IT Organization as HR Manager and a civil society consulting firm. My consulting work has covered corporates, civil society and non-governmental organizations in South Asia, Americas and global NGOs.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now