A New Way To Use Ichimoku For Day Trading Forex & Stocks
Learn a unique Japanese Technical Analysis method to trade the markets and get a trading edge!
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Japanese Ichimoku charts are becoming ever more popular for today's trader and investor. Ichimoku in its own right is a fantastic analytical trading tool. Often, the basics of Ichimoku are misinterpreted, and users struggle to deploy successfully this system in today's trading world. What is also not dealt with so well, is how you should be able to adapt, dissect, change and use the Ichimoku traditional approach more effectively to create even more powerful trading strategies and systems. This course will teach you how to master Ichimoku and give you a thorough understanding of how Ichimoku works, analysing its strength and weaknesses so that you can integrate Ichimoku more practically in to your trading. You'll learn how to adopt many other forms of technical analysis into the concept of Ichimoku and in the process give you the tools to turn Ichimoku into a more current, effective and usable trading system and hopefully give you an 'edge' in your trading!
Why Ichimoku Charts?
Taught by an expert in that field of technical analysis.
Can give you a different angle / edge / excellent for creating strategies on your trading.
Will improve your trading clarity, psychology and discipline.
Easily implemented into your current trading and investing.
An interesting (mystical) part of technical analysis.
Great for automation and systematisation.
A one stop shop trading system for :
Risk and Trade management
What you will learn / Goals of the course
Learn, why Ichimoku charts can be an extremely valuable tool for your trading.
Learn how you can utilise Ichimoku charts in all markets and how they could be used in all styles of trading.
Gain a complete working understanding of Ichimoku charts.
Be able to enhance the basics of Ichimoku to create more powerful trading opportunities.
Learn how to build and run your own Ichimoku trading strategies.
How to utilise risk and money management processes into Ichimoku charts to make your trading safer.
Use Ichimoku charts to filter out trading ‘noise’.
Improve your trading discipline and psychology and make you a more robust trader.
I look forward to seeing you on the course.
What will you learn in this course:
- You'll learn how to master a unique tool in Technical Analysis - Japanese Ichimoku Charts.
- You'll learn how to utilise these charts in a very different way than is currently taught to give your trading a new edge!
- Ichimoku charts will also help sort out your bad trading psychology, add discipline and help you create a more systematic approach to your trading.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- The course is for all abilities, but a prior knowledge of Technical Analysis and trading would be advantageous but not essential.
- You will need a Technical Analysis charting package that allows you to utilise Japanese charts such as Ichimoku and add indicators and tools on top of these charts.
- If you don't have this, don't worry we can point you in the right direction within the course (the free intro Section 1 covers this).
- If you just want to learn about new methods of applying Ichimoku for purely educational purposes and don't want to apply it practically then you wont need a Technical Analysis charting package.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- 1.1 Introduction 17:10 17:10
2.0 Ichimoku Basics
Section 3 : Stripping Ichimoku Bare!
Section 4 : New approaches to using Ichimoku
Section 5 : Ichimoku Course Roundup
Stephen HoadTHE STOP HUNTER
Stephen Hoad BA (Hons) MSc MSTA
An algorithmic, quantitative, technical analyst trader who founded THE STOP HUNTER, a financial markets trading, fund, training, FinTech company, in 2015. He has 25+ years global financial markets experience as a PM, proprietary trader, options trader, quantitative analyst and senior risk manager. He is now the CIO of his own fund.
He has previously held senior roles at Koch Industries, Merrill Lynch, WestLB and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, where he specialised in commodities, technical analysis, systematic/automated trading, derivatives products, financial & quantitative theory and risk management.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now