A New Approach To Trading Forex & Stocks Using Renko Charts
Learn a unique Japanese Technical Analysis method to trade the markets and get a trading edge!
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Renko charts are a unique highly powerful tool in Technical Analysis and trading, that is little understood and used. I've been using Renko and other Japanese chart types professionally in my trading and Technical Analysis for many years.
These type of Japanese charts are ideal for creating a more disciplined, systematic, simple, effective approach to your trading. They help sort out the emotion and 'bad' psychology' in your trading! Combine Renko chart types with 'Western' Technical Analysis tools and you start to create really powerful trading strategies. They are so simple once you get to understand them that they become ripe to move into the algorithmic trading world.
In terms of trading strategies, I find them a good all-rounder that can be used for break-outs, trend following, reversal systems as well as helping keep your trading shirt on your back and your hard earned money in your pocket, as they also make an excellent weapon to deploy for risk and trade management purposes.
You'll hopefully learn how to do all this and apply it to your trading to give you a trading 'edge'!
Risk Warning: This course is purely for educational purposes and should not be construed as investment advice. Always be aware that trading and investment comes with a high degree of risk - always speak to your financial adviser first before investing and trading.
What will you learn in this course:
- You'll learn how to master a unique tool in Technical Analysis - Japanese Renko Charts, that will help sort out your bad trading psychology, add discipline to your trading and help you create a more systematic approach, as well as hopefully a new 'edge' to the success of your trading.
- For anyone looking to get an edge in their trading and investing by learning a new approach to trading using Japanese Renko charts.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- The course is for all abilities, but a prior knowledge of Technical Analysis and trading would be advantageous but not essential.
- You will need a Technical Analysis charting package that allows you to utilise Japanese chart such as Renko and add indicators and tools on top of these charts.
- If you don't have this, don't worry we can point you in the right direction within the course (the free intro Section 1 covers this).
- If you just want to learn about Renko for purely educational purposes and don't want to apply it practically then you wont need a Technical Analysis charting package.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- 1.1 Introduction 15:18 15:18
2.0 Renko charts are and how they fit into Technical Analysis
3.0 What Are Renko Charts - Understanding, Building and Using.
4.0 Enhancing the power of your Renko charts.
5.0 Using Renko to trade.
6.0 Course Roundup
Stephen HoadTHE STOP HUNTER
Stephen Hoad BA (Hons) MSc MSTA
An algorithmic, quantitative, technical analyst trader who founded THE STOP HUNTER, a financial markets trading, fund, training, FinTech company, in 2015. He has 25+ years global financial markets experience as a PM, proprietary trader, options trader, quantitative analyst and senior risk manager. He is now the CIO of his own fund.
He has previously held senior roles at Koch Industries, Merrill Lynch, WestLB and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, where he specialised in commodities, technical analysis, systematic/automated trading, derivatives products, financial & quantitative theory and risk management.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now