Perfect course for beginners
A Complete Guide to Learn Arduino from Scratch
Learn Arduino Programming by designing your own Arduino circuits and many DIY Arduino Projects
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - Hindi
Duration -2.5 hours
This course is for electronic hobbyists, makers, engineering students, and all those students who want to learn Arduino from scratch. If you don't have any Arduino Board or any kind of electronic components, you can still join this course. This course is based on an online simulator Tinkercad.
You can also complete this course using an actual Arduino board and electronic components. All the codes and circuits that I have discussed in the course will work for both Arduino Board and the online simulator.
1. Arduino Platform
2a. Arduino board and pin configuration
2b. Online simulator Tinkercad
3. Electronic Components: Resistors, LEDs, Motors, Diode, Transistors, MOSFET, Switch, Battery, Breadboard, RGB LEDs, LDR, and many more.
4. Multimeter and Its uses
5. Power Supply
6. Arduino Data Types and Variables
7. Interfacing LEDs and Button with Arduino
8. Pull-up and Pull-down resistors
9. Serial Library and Its functions
10. Control brightness of LED using Potentiometer and Arduino
11. Control statements and Operators
12. Arduino Digital and Analog Functions
13. Arrays and For Loop
14. Types of 7-segment Display and interface them with Arduino
16. Switch-case statement
17. Arduino Libraries and how to use them
18. Flex sensor
20. Ultrasonic Sensor
21. 16x2 LCD
22. Motor Driver L293D
1. LED Chaser Circuit
2. Control speed of DC motor using Arduino
3. Distance Meter using Arduino
4. Automatic Hand Sanitizer using Arduino
5. Home Automation using Arduino
So, what are you waiting for? Register now.
What will you learn in this course:
- 5 DIY Arduino projects
- Arduino sensors and modules
- Arduino boards
- Use of electronic active and passive components
- Use of Tinkercad online simulator for Arduino programming
- Arduino programming concepts
- Designing Arduino circuits
- Arduino Functions, Control and Loops statements
- Arduino Libraries
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Laptop with an Internet connection.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction to Electronics And Arduino
- Course Introduction 03:43 03:43
- How to create Tinkercad account 05:58 05:58
- Basic Electronics: Breadboard 08:25 08:25
- Basic Electronics: Electronic Components 07:59 07:59
- Basic Electronics: Control Brightness of LED 06:37 06:37
- How to use a Transistor as a switch 06:21 06:21
Arduino Programming Concepts
Arduino Sensors and modules
Arun KumarHead of R&D at Electrovigyan
Arun Kumar is an Electronics and Communication Engineer and R&D head at Electrovigyan. He designs different electronic sensors, development boards, and electronic products. He also creates video lectures on DIY electronics, 3d Printer, CNC machines, and Robotics for students.
He is here to teach you different courses in easy and simple ways by focusing more on DIY projects. Join his courses now.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now