- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference between Types,Types,Type-POOL and TYPE-POOLS in SAP ABAP
“TYPE” is an ABAP keyword which is used to reference built-in data types of ABAP. For ex: When you use “TYPE” keyword while declaring variables as below:
FIELD-SYMBOLS <name> TYPE string
TYPES is another ABAP keyword which is used to define local types.
TYPES <variable name> TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF string WITH DEFAULT KEY
In case if your group locally defined types which can be reused across many modules then you can use TYPE-POOL.
- Related Articles
- Difference between the use of Type, Types and TYPE POOL in SAP ABAP programming.
- Sort Datetime Type in SAP ABAP
- Using real Boolean type in SAP ABAP
- SAP ABAP: Using Elementary data type and reference type with keyword VALUE
- Difference Between Type casting and Type Conversion
- Difference between P-Type and N-Type Semiconductor
- Difference between Core Type and Shell Type Transformer
- Difference Between Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Creating a variable with dynamic variable type in SAP ABAP
- Difference between Fundamental data types and derived Data Types
- Difference between fundamental data types and derived data types in C++
- Difference between class alv and function alv in SAP ABAP?
- What is the difference between type conversion and type casting in C#?
- Difference between string and char types in C++
- Difference between List and Array types in Kotlin