- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Database Life Cycle
Life cycle of database begins with analysis and defining of the problems and objectives.
The following figure displays the life cycle of a database that begins with analysis, including feasibility study −
Let us see the steps involved −
In the first phase, the current system’s operation is analysed and problems are defined. Here the objectives are also defined.
Here steps are taken for the final product to meet the user and system requirements
Design specifications are implemented here.
Now the database is operational.
DBA performs maintenance that includes backup and recovery.
- ERP Implementation Life Cycle
- What are the different phases of database development Life cycle (DBMS)?
- Artifact Evolution Over Life Cycle
- Security System Development Life Cycle
- Life Cycle of Open Standard
- Project Management Life Cycle Phases
- Life Cycle Phases of Data Analytics
- Guidelines to establish Defect Life Cycle
- Different Participants of Defect Life Cycle
- Bug Life Cycle in Software Development
- Comparison of different Life Cycle Models
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Phases
- Explain the life cycle of a JavaFX Application
- Object-oriented Life Cycle Model in Software Engineering
- Thread life cycle and its states in Ruby