- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
ArrayList in Java
The ArrayList class extends AbstractList and implements the List interface. ArrayList supports dynamic arrays that can grow as needed.
Standard Java arrays are of a fixed length. After arrays are created, they cannot grow or shrink, which means that you must know in advance how many elements an array will hold.
Array lists are created with an initial size. When this size is exceeded, the collection is automatically enlarged. When objects are removed, the array may be shrunk.
The Learn more about ArrayList in Java And learn everything in details with proper example click the below link
- Custom ArrayList in Java
- Clear an ArrayList in Java
- Clone an ArrayList in Java
- Loop through ArrayList in Java
- Iterate through ArrayList in Java
- Initialize an ArrayList in Java
- Convert LinkedList to ArrayList in Java
- Sort Elements in an ArrayList in Java
- How to reverse an ArrayList in Java?
- How to synchronize an ArrayList in Java?
- Conversion of Array To ArrayList in Java
- Difference between ArrayList and CopyOnWriteArrayList in Java
- Get Synchronized List from ArrayList in java
- Check two ArrayList for equality in Java
- Search an element of ArrayList in Java