7-Step Technology Startup Success Formula
How to succeed in Product Development and Marketing in your Tech Startup
Created by Anu Khanchandani, Last Updated 16-Oct-2019, Language:English
This course is a knowledge base of that core experience I have gained in my journey of 2 decades as an Employee, Entrepreneur, Co-Founder and CTO. I have expressed all these concepts on the basis of an example so that the understanding is not just theoretical in nature. You will be able to learn the following :
Defining / Documenting your Vision
Crafting Your Product/Service system
Marketing Your Product/Service
Selling Your Product/Service
Hands-On Workshops with Templates
The workshops will ensure that by the end of the course, you create the artefacts for your own business idea. You will have everything ready which will boost your confidence in your business idea in a defined and structured way
As a bonus, I will spend 30 mins with you to discuss the artefacts you have created so that we can clarify your doubts and tweak the artefacts if needed.
Who am I and Why should you listen to me
After having spent more than 20 years as an Employee, Entrepreneur and Consultant in the Digital Startup industry I saw the journey and the challenges faced during it. Be it product design, marketing, selling, funding each aspect of the journey needed to be taken up carefully - planned and executed with patience rather than rushing into it blindfolded.
- A passion for creating a Technology Startup based on an idea/vision
What Will I Get ?
- At the end of the course, students will have a clear 7-step success plan to launch their Digital Product Idea as a Startup
- Ground work to see whether you really have the entrepreneurship bug in you or you are willing to develop it, 5 ways to check how saleable your idea is and how to make it saleable
- How to convert a Technology Product idea from vision to reality - the detailed 7-step journey that you have to undergo, and how to do it in the right way while enjoying it, aligning your goals with your vision
- How to document the vision for your Technology Product Vision - Define the brand and the offering, your USP (Unique Selling Proposition), a Paper Prototype of your product, Mind Map, Product Release Plan, Wireframe
- How to craft your Team Vision - Company Culture, Guidelines and Help to take the most important Decision whether to Build In-House or Outsource
- How to arrange for money needed to run the show - How to create the Business Plan with Cash Flows and How to create an Investor Pitch Deck that blows them over
- How to craft your product - What is a MVP (Minimum Viable Product), Your Target Customer Persona, Customer Journey, Look And Feel of your product, Architectural Blueprint. Project Management, Data Security
- How to market your product - Funnel Building, Content Generation, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Search Engine Marketing (SEM- Google Adwords), Paid Advertising on Social Media, App Store Optimisation, Marketing Automation
- How to sell your product - Case Studies , Trials, Freemium Model, Community, Referrals, Word Of Mouth, Offline Marketing
- How to provide state-of-the-art Customer Service for your product - The Complete Process
The Journey From An Idea To A Sale
How this course will help you take your startup from an Idea To Sale00:10:10
The Journey From An Idea To A Sale00:12:51
The Digital Entrepreneur Mindset00:09:20
Vision Documentation, Team Vision and Money Arrangement
Product Creation, Traffic and Conversions
Technology Startup Coach
The Grey Cells has been founded by me to hand hold Digital Startups – right from creating a basic web presence to even a completely Artificially Intelligent Product / Platform. It’s time to give back to the Digital World what it has taught me in the past 2 decades as a Digital Startup Specialist! Have been in the Digital Product industry from 1997 in various roles, in India and abroad in CMM-Level 5 organisations like Syntel (India), Delta Technology (USA), Reuters Asia (Singapore). Have consulted a lot of Indian startups in the capacity of CTO, Principal Mentor in their Digital Journey right from creating their presence in CyberSpace to creating advanced Artificially Intelligent products and platforms. After having spent more than 20 years as an Employee, Entrepreneur and Consultant in the Digital Startup industry I saw the journey and the challenges faced during it. Be it product design, marketing, selling, funding each aspect of the journey needed to be taken up carefully – planned and executed with patience rather than rushing into it blindfolded.