This is a complete set of lessons made for students of any level and any age to learn all about fractions.
I start by looking at how to find a fraction of a whole number, and then lead onto further topics involving fractions, ending with a section full of mixed practice questions.
Each lesson is kept short and simple, so that even the busiest student can learn. All you have to do is watch one three-minute lesson a day, and you'll be amazed at how much you pick up and remember.
The topics covered include:
Finding fractions of whole numbers
What Will I Get ?
- You will learn all about fractions, and how you can use them and manipulate them
- You will learn to find fractions of whole numbers
- You will learn to add fractions, subtract them, multiply and divide them
- You will learn how to change fractions and put them into their simplest form
- You will learn about the difference between improper fractions and mixed numbers and how to change between the two
- You will also learn some hints and tips on how to recognise factors of numbers
- You should be able to do basic arithmetic in order to get the most out of this course (basic adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing)