- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Yarn, fabric and fibres are related to each other. Show the relationship by filling the blanks in the following sentence.
Fabric of cotton saree is made by weaving cotton_______which in turn is made by spinning thin cotton_____.
Fabric of cotton saree is made by weaving cotton yarn which in turn is made by spinning thin cotton fibres.
- Obtaining fibre: Extraction of the fibre from its source (Plant or Animal)
- Preparation of yarn from fibres by spinning: A group of fibres extracted are twisted together (by the process of spinning) to form Yarn.
- When two sets of yarn are involved, yarns are woven on looms to make a fabric. When a single yam is used, the fabric is prepared by knitting: These yarns are twisted tightly and allowed to rotate on the different types of rollers, weaved and knitted to produce Fabrics.
- The fabrics produced are dyed: These fabrics are treated with chemicals in the textile industries to make different types of clothing materials. Later these are processed for bleaching to give a smooth, shiny look, colour dying to add colours and design the fabrics.
Hence to summarize the steps we can write:
Preparation of yarn
When two sets of yarn are involved, yarns are woven on looms to make a fabric.
- How important are traditions to maintain fabric of the society?
- What is the relationship between CAPM and the Cost of Equity?
- What are the signs of a dying relationship?
- What are the basic elements of computers related to OS?
- What is the relationship between correlation and covariance?
- What is the relationship between Cookies and Cybersecurity?
- What is the relationship between process states and the machine cycle?
- What are the various issues related to data mining?
- What is the degree of relationship set in DBMS?
- What is the Relationship Between Data Privacy And Cybersecurity
- How MySQL FIELD() and ELT() functions are complements of each other?
- Java program to count the characters in each word in a given sentence
- Nested for loop and other related statements in C language
- How to filter the files by file extensions and show the file names in Java?
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?