- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following is not a part of the female reproductive system in human beings?
(c) Vas deferens
(d) Fallopian tube
Correct Answer: (c) vas deferens
Vas deferens is not a part of the female reproductive system in human beings. It is a part of the male reproductive system.
The female reproductive system organs comprise the ovaries, fallopian tube (uterine tube), uterus, cervix, and vagina.
(i) Ovary: The function of the ovary is to produce one egg every month. It is also responsible for the production of female hormones.
(ii) Uterus: The function of the uterus is to prepare itself every month by thickening the endometrium lining of the uterus to receive a fertilized egg or a zygote. Thus, the embryo gets implanted in the soft lining of the uterus. The embryo implantation helps in the further development of the embryo and also helps obtain nutrients and oxygen required for its development.
(iii) Fallopian tubes: The fallopian tubes, also known as uterine tubes or oviducts, are the female structures that allow the transport of eggs from the ovary to the uterus. It is the structure where the fertilization of eggs and sperm takes place.
In humans, the average length of the gestation period is 280 days or 40 weeks, initiating from the first day of the woman's last menstrual period.
- Is the life of human beings too boring?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Why do human beings feel pain in the body?
- Find the multiple of x which is closest to a^b in C++
- Which is the coldest part of Antartic Ocean?
- Why is cricket not a part of Olympics?
- Maximize number of nodes which are not part of any edge in a Graph in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Is it possible for human beings to live without any goals?
- What is the effect of EMI(Electro Magnetic Interferences) on the human nervous system?
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++