- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What letters of the English alphabet have reflectional symmetry $(i.e.,\ symmetry\ related\ to\ mirror\ reflection)$ about.
$(a)$. a vertical mirror
$(b)$. a horizontal mirror
$(c)$. both horizontal and vertical mirrors
Reflective symmetry is a type of symmetry where one-half of the object reflects the other half of the object. It is also known as mirror symmetry. The line of symmetry can be in any direction, horizontal, vertical, slanting, etc.
$(a)$. Vertical symmetry - A, H, I, M, O, T, U, V, W, X, Y
$(b)$. Horizontal symmetry - B, C, D, E, H, I, K, O, X
$(c)$. Both horizontal and vertical symmetry - O, X, I, H
- Mirror Reflection in C++
- Check horizontal and vertical symmetry in binary matrix in C++
- Create a mirror image with CSS
- Python Program for the focal length of a spherical mirror
- The focal length of a spherical mirror in Python Program
- Java Program for focal length of a spherical mirror
- Python Program to find mirror characters in a string
- Signals and Systems – What is Even Symmetry?
- Signals and Systems – What is Odd Symmetry?
- How to create a mirror image using Java OpenCV library?
- Signals and Systems – What is Half Wave Symmetry?
- Signals and Systems – What is Quarter Wave Symmetry?
- Find mirror of a given node in Binary tree in C++
- How to flip an image (add a mirror effect) with CSS?
- Python Program to Create a Mirror Copy of a Tree and Display using BFS Traversal
- Convert a Binary Tree into its Mirror Tree in C++