- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the colour of aqueous solution of CuSO4 and FeSO4 as observed in the laboratory?
(a) CuSO4 – blue; FeSO4 – light green
(b) CuSO4 – blue; FeSO4 – dark green
(c) CuSO4 – green; FeSO4 – blue
(d) CuSO4 – green; FeSO4 – colourless.
Correct Answer: (a) CuSO4 – blue; FeSO4 – light green
Explanation: The colour of CuSO4 solution is blue and FeSO4 solution is light green.
- How to get the default blue colour of matplotlib.pyplot.scatter?
- Add a light-blue label (set info) with Bootstrap
- Define colors using the Red-Green-Blue model (RGB) with CSS
- Define colors using the Red-Green-Blue-Alpha model (RGBA) with CSS
- What is a Blue Paradise Fish and what is its lifespan?
- What is meant by blue eyes technology?
- Create a light-blue alert box that indicates some information with Bootstrap
- What's the meaning of the phrase 'Once in a blue moon'?
- How to convert a colored image to blue/green/red image using Java OpenCV library?
- Create a blue button (primary) with Bootstrap
- Detection of a specific color(blue here) using OpenCV with Python?
- Set blue outlined Bootstrap 4 Button
- Where can we find Blue Whales?
- Arduino Uno vs STM32duino (Blue Pill)
- List with a blue left border using CSS
- What is the difference between g++ and gcc?