- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is Encoder?
A digital circuit that executes the inverse services of a decoder is known as an encoder. It has 2ninput lines and n output lines. In an encoder, the output lines create the binary code equivalent to the input value. The diagram shows the general architecture of an encoder circuit.
Decimal to BCD Encoder
The decimal to BCD encoder has ten input lines and four output lines. The input for the encoder is the decoded decimal data and encoded BCD is the output accessible on the four output lines. The diagram demonstrates the logic symbol for decimal to BCD encoder IC.
The diagram demonstrates the decimal to BCD encoder circuit diagram.
The table shows the truth table of a BCD Encoder.
- What is a Priority Encoder?
- What is the difference between Encoder and Decoder in Computer architecture?
- JSON encoder and decoder package in Python
- How can autoencoder be generated using an encoder and decoder using Python?
- What is Java API and what is its use?
- What is DatabaseMetaData in JDBC? What is its significance?
- What is ResultSetMetaData in JDBC? What is its significance?
- What is Account Balance and what is its significance?
- What is Scenario Analysis and what is its importance?
- What is Baseline Security? What is its Standard Framework?
- What is caching?
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Bitmap?
- What is Bootstrap?
- What is Alexa?