- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What does /* in MySQL means?
This is a type of comment. The /* is the beginning of a comment and */ is the end of comment.
Let us implement and display how to create a comment
mysql> /* This is the first MySQL Program */
MySQL will ignore the above comment.
Let us see an example. Here, we have written a comment with /* and */
mysql> /*This table has information about person */ mysql> create table DemoTable ( PersonId int NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, PersonName varchar(20), PersonAge int ); Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.58 sec)
- What does buffer flush means in C++ ?
- How does the k-means algorithm work?
- What is K-means clustering?
- What information does SHOW TABLE DOES display in MySQL
- What is the Bisecting K-Means?
- What does INT(7) in MySQL mean?
- What does select @@identity do in MySQL?
- What does the KEY keyword mean in MySQL?
- What does parenthesis mean in MySQL SELECT (COLNAME)?
- What does DELIMITER // do in a Trigger in MySQL?
- What does the slash mean in a MySQL query?
- What is the difference between K-Means and DBSCAN?
- What does 'show processlist' command do in MySQL?
- How to know what the ‘errno’ means in Linux?
- What are the additional issues of K-Means Algorithm in data mining?