- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What could be the reasons for adopting contraceptive methods?
Advantages of adopting contraception methods such as condoms are:
(i) It prevents the fertilization of egg and sperm, thereby avoiding the chances of getting unwanted pregnancy.
(ii) Using barrier methods like condom protects the persons involved in a sexual relationship from sexually transmitted diseases.
(iii) To control an increase in population or birth rate.
(iv) To maintain a healthy and appropriate gap between the subsequent pregnancy thus helpful in family planning.
Contraception is an artificial method practiced to avoid pregnancy during sexual intercourse. Contraception method prevents pregnancy by:
Restricting the production of eggs
Restricting fertilization of egg with sperm
Restricting fertilized egg to implant upon the uterus.
The different methods of contraception are as follows:
1. Natural method: It is the method of avoiding the chances of fertilization.
2. Barrier method: For example, Condoms.
3. Oral contraceptives: Tablets are taken orally which have small doses of hormones.
4. Implants and surgical methods: It includes the use of contraceptive devices such as the loop or Copper-T.
- What reasons could make your training a flop?
- What could be the concept of happiness?
- What are the reasons for using EAI?
- What could be some easy exercises that could be done sitting on a chair in office?
- What could be the list of events that could be conducted in college on the occasion of National Science Day?
- What are the reasons for Gorkhaland agitation in Darjeeling?
- The Best Reasons for Facebook Passion
- What are the reasons for the increasing rate of rapes in India?
- What is B-tree and explain the reasons for using it (DBMS)?
- Reasons for a C++ program crash
- What are the methods for generating frequent itemsets?
- What are the methods for Clustering with Constraints?
- What are the things I need to take care before adopting a pet?
- What are the 5 common reasons behind a breakup?
- How the nokia 3310 could still be relevant in todays 4g smartphone era
- What are the methods for expressing attribute test conditions?