- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Wasabi and MiMedia?
Let us understand the concepts of MiMedia and Wasabi before learning the differences between them.
MiMedia is a new approach for online backup and storage services developed in 2010. It is an innovative way to securely store, protect, accessibility and share our digital data over the cloud.
It also provides online backup, on demand access to all stored files instantly. We can also watch our favourite videos, stream your music, view photo galleries and much more with any computer or mobile device.
The features of MiMedia are as follows −
- MiMedia shares files and folders,
- It can schedule backup.
- We can access anytime and from anywhere.
- Edit office document online.
- Remote Access.
- Desktop synchronous.
- File protection.
- Drag and drop support.
The advantages of MiMedia are as follows −
- Interface usability
- Customer service
- Large free storage capacity
- Encryption options
- Organization features
The disadvantages of MiMedia are as follows −
- User interface is unfriendly.
- There is no sync folder.
- Advanced sharing options are not there.
- No versioning system.
- Trash bin is not available.
- There is no client-side encryption.
Wasabi is a hot cloud storage company. It delivers fast, low-cost, and reliable cloud storage. Generally, the Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage is 1/5 the price of Amazon S3 and faster than the competition with no fees for API requests.
Wasabi Cloud Storage where one size fits all cloud object storage service which satisfies all storage performance requirements. Generally the Hot cloud storage costs less than cold storage service and is faster than traditional frequent-access storage services.
The applications of Wasabi are as follows −
- Web and mobile apps
- Agile development and testing
- Big data and analytics
- Commercial software
The features of Wasabi are as follows −
- Ultra-low-cost pricing
- Industry-leading performance
- Extreme data durability
- Comprehensive access controls and data encryption
- Amazon S3-compatible API
- Intuitive browser-based interface
The advantages of Wasabi are as follows −
- No equipment to buy or manage
- Pay-as-you-grow scalability
- Inherent resiliency and data integrity
- Easy to use and administer
- No vendor lock-in
The disadvantages of Wasabi are as follows −
- Only one data centre
- There is no ecosystem surrounding
- The amount we need to pay for uploading 1TB or 1KB is the same.
The major differences between Wasabi and MiMedia are as follows −
|Wasabi was owned by Wasabi incorporation in the year 2017.||MiMedia was owned by MiMediaLLC in 2010.|
|Wasabi is not offering free storage space.||MiMedia is offering 10 GB of free storage space.|
|The maximum storage size of wasabi is unlimited.||MiMedia maximum storage size is 2 TB|
|Wasabi provides cloud storage service and file hosting service.||MiMedia provides cloud storage and backup service.|
|Wasabi has less number of users when compared to MiMedia.||MiMedia has more users.|
|Wasabi has unlimited storage size.||MiMedia has limited maximum storage size|
|There is no limit for file size in wasabi||In MiMedia the maximum file size is 5GB|
|Wasabi is less costly when compared to MiMedia.||MiMedia is more costly when compared to Wasabi.|
|Append only support is there for wasabi.||Append only support is not there for MiMedia.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between Dropbox and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Box and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between ShareFile and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between iCloud and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Mega and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and ShareFile?