- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between SugarSync and Wuala?
Let us understand the concepts of SugarSync and Wuala before learning the differences between them.
It is one of the longest-running cloud back-up services around started in year 2004. It is a convenient way to back up, sync, and access files from anywhere, anytime. It is one of the simplest file syncing services we have ever seen.
It can sync and securely access our files from the cloud in seconds. It can also save, view, and edit our documents across multiple devices and can manage and share our files the way we want.
The features of SugarSync are as follows −
In SugarSync we can safely access and share our files and folders from anywhere
Sync Any Device
File Sharing with Anyone
Security & Protection
The advantages of SugarSync are as follows −
Share files and folders
The disadvantages of SugarSync are as follows −
Non-existent customer support
After 30 days free version, no longer exists
Price is too high
It is a secure online file storage, file synchronization, versioning and backup service provided by Caleido Inc and developed by Dominik Grolimund and Luzius Meisserin.
It was developed using Java, offered 5 GB free storage space and was launched in 2008. But in the year 2015, Wuala announced that they are discontinuing its service and all stored data would be deleted on 15 November 2015.
Wuala is a secure cloud storage service that enables users to store, encrypt, sync, backup, and access their files online.
The features of Wuala are as follows −
Keep files private
Share files with other registered and unregistered users
The advantages of Wuala are as follows −
More space is available in Wuala
The uploads automatically encrypted
Bandwidth can adjust
Supports mobile devices
The disadvantages of Wuala are as follows −
It will be slow at any time
It is an operating system dependent
It requires a separate program to work with files
The major differences between SugarSync and Wuala are as follows −
|It was launched by J2Global in the year
2009.||Wuala is owned by Caleido Incorporation
later by Seagate Technology in the year
|It is not offering free storage space.||Wuala is offering 5 GB free storage space.|
|The maximum storage capacity of
SugarSync is 60 GB.||The Maximum storage capacity is 2TB.|
|SugarSync file size unlimited.||Wuala Maximum file size is 10 GB.|
|SugarSync offers file synchronization ,
cloud storage service and a file hosting
service.||Wuala provides file hosting service, file
synchronization service and cloud storage
|SugarSync is still in use.||Wuala was suspended in the year 2015.|
|SugarSync files stored are encrypted.||Wuala supports file versioning.|
|SugarSync has a band-width limit of 10
GB for free and 250 GB for paid. Here the
limit is applied only to public links.||Wuala band-width limit is applied to public
and private links.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between Wuala and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Wuala and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wuala?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Wuala and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Wuala and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Mega and Wuala?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and Wuala?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Wuala?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wuala?