- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between SugarSync and ShareFile?
Let us understand the concepts of SugarSync and ShareFile before learning the differences between them.
It is one of the longest-running cloud back-up services around started in year 2004. It is a convenient way to back up, sync, and access files from anywhere, anytime. It is one of the simplest file syncing services we have ever seen.
It can sync and securely access our files from the cloud in seconds. It can also save, view, and edit our documents across multiple devices and can manage and share our files the way we want.
The features of SugarSync are as follows −
In SugarSync we can safely access and share our files and folders from anywhere.
Sync Any Device
File Sharing with Anyone
Security & Protection
ShareFile was launched by Jesse Lipson in the year 2005 and was later owned by Citrix system in the year 2011. It can be integrated with any third party applications and current file storage systems to ensure flexible and synchronous file storage, modification, saving, sending and retrieval of files. It accommodates the secure sending of large files, with the ability to send and receive files of up to 100 GB in size.
It helps us to access the files from any device, mobile or desktop, allowing you to work anywhere. We can also add an e-signature feature to our documents, provide tracking tools and get notified when files are received.
The features of ShareFile are as follows −
The advantages of ShareFile are as follows −
We can share documents
Send and receive files in a more safe and secure way.
Software includes a number of features.
The disadvantages of ShareFile are as follows −
Difficult to non-tech people to handle
Outlook extension of ShareFile is not good
Sometimes documents are shown as corrupted and forced to reload.
Transferring takes a lot of time.
The major differences between SugarSync and ShareFile are as follows −
|It was launched by J2Global in the year
2009.||ShareFile was owned by Citrix systems in
the year 2005.|
|It does not offer free storage space.||ShareFile offers 30 days free trial for
maximum storage size is 10 GB.|
|SugarSync offers file synchronization,
cloud storage service and a file hosting
service.||ShareFile provides file synchronization
service and file sharing service.|
|The maximum storage capacity of
SugarSync is 60 GB.||ShareFile maximum storage size is
|SugarSync provides limited and unlimited
storage space.||ShareFile maximum file is 10 GB to 100
GB based on plans.|
|SugarSync does not have a freeware
version.||ShareFile has a freeware version.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between SugarSync and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and pCloud?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between Box and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between Mega and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between iCloud and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SugarSync?