- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between HCL Connections and Yandex Disk?
Let us understand the concepts of HCL Connections and Yandex Disk before learning the differences between them.
It is a social software application developed by IBM in 2007 and later owned by HCL technologies in the year 2019. It is a collaboration tool which assists customers and business people with communication and workflow management.
The characteristics of HCL are as follows −
Direct source capture
Message threading and attachments
Profile and identity management
External archive support
The advantages of HCL connection are as follows −
Community blogs and wikis are self-used managed and created by users
Tagging feature is excellent.
It provides great settings with a reliable result
HCL connection is a resource center for peer to peer sharing and collaboration.
The disadvantages of HCL connection are as follows −
It has to improve efficiency and performance within the organization
Many confusing methodologies to communicate
Needs training to onboard everyone
Import and export of data leads is confusing.
Yandex is a Russian company which is famous for its Yandex search engine. It is one of the biggest technology companies which provide various kinds of products and services. It is also popular for owning Russia's most significant search engines and also contributes to various other technologies and internet-related things.
Yandex Disk is provided by Yandex a Russian company which is used as a cloud storage, file synchronization and file sharing service. It allows users to store the files on cloud and enable them to share the files with everything online.
It was launched in the year 2012. The free storage space offered by Yandex Disk is 10 GB and also for paid it offers a limited maximum storage space. The maximum storage space it offers is 1024 GB.
The features of Yandex Disk are as follows −
Smart home technology
A voice assistant
Maps via Yandex. Maps
E-mail services via Yandex.
The advantages of Yandex Disk are as follows −
Decent pricing plans
The disadvantages of Yandex Disk are as follows −
No content control options
Russian privacy laws
The major differences between HCL Connections and Yandex disk are as follows −
|HCL Connections||Yandex disk|
|It was developed by IBM in 2007 and later owned by HCL technologies in the year 2019.||It was launched by Yandex a Russian Company in the year 2012.|
|HCL connection offers 5 GB free storage space.||It offers up to 10 GB free storage space|
|The maximum storage capacity of HCL is 1 TB.||Yandex maximum storage size is 1024 GB for paid.|
|HCL connection provides file Synchronization service, file hosting service and cloud storage service.||Yandex offers a cloud storage service and a file hosting service.|
|The maximum file size of HCL connection is 2GB.||Yandex supports maximum file size 2GB through the web and 50 Gb upload through application.|
|HCL connection is still in use.||Yandex is still in use.|
|HCL has no band-width limit.||Yandex band width limit consists of 200% storage per day.|
|HCL does not have referral systems.||Yandex provides 10 GB free storage space for referrals.|
|HCL connection supports file versioning.||Yandex does not support file versioning.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between Yandex Disk and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Yandex Disk and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and Yandex Disk?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Yandex Disk?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Yandex Disk?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and Yandex Disk?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Yandex Disk?
- What are the differences between Box and Yandex Disk?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Yandex Disk?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and Yandex Disk?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Yandex Disk?
- What are the differences between Yandex Disk and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Yandex Disk and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Yandex Disk and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Yandex Disk and Zetta?