- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Backblaze B2 and Zetta?
Let us understand the concepts of Backblaze B2 and Zetta before learning the differences between them.
It is one of the cloud storage services used for storing files in the cloud. It was launched in the year 2015 by Backblaze Incorporation. The files that are available in Backblaze can be downloaded at any time, by using APIs or a browser-compatible URL.
It is simple, reliable, affordable object storage. Every account gets 10 GB of free storage, unlimited free uploads, and 1 GB of free downloads every day. There are no hidden fees.
The features of Backblaze B2 are as follows −
- Upload, download, and delete files
- It creates and manage the buckets which hold files
- Manage the configuration of your account
- Safe and secure.
- Plug and play.
- Readily Accessible.
- Cost effective
The advantages of Backblaze B2 are as follows −
- Unbeatable price
- High durability
- Per day the first 1 GB of downloads is free.
- It is providing a command-line tool called B2 for uploading/downloading.
- Runs constantly in the background
- Customer Service
The disadvantages of Backblaze B2 are as follows −
- It doesn’t have extensive documentation.
- File organization is a little confusing.
- Technical Support is not there.
- Notifications of issues are not good.
Zetta Cloud is one of the high-tech and cutting-edge safety nets which gets broadcasters back on-air, easily, efficiently and quickly helps in natural disasters to viruses. There is a Zetta’s cloud-based Disaster Recovery tool which is used to backup all audio, schedules and metadata.
Zetta Cloud quickly restores all of the original data whenever the station is ready to return its live output.
The features of Zetta are as follows −
It has an ability to work with standard file systems.
It has features like Multi-threading, WAN optimization, Advanced Data compression, Local backup and restore.
It supports Multi-platform like Windows, Linux etc.
The advantages of Zetta are as follows −
- For any level of user Zetta is a simple setup.
- It is one of the efficient, fast and secure backups to the cloud.
- For Zetta there should be no appliance required.
The disadvantages of Zetta are as follows −
- We have to configure Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) prior to use.
- There is no true bare metal recovery option.
The major differences between Backblaze B2 and Zetta are as follows −
|Backblaze B2 was launched in the year 2015 by Backblaze Incorporation.||Zetta is owned by Zetta incorporation in the year 2008|
|Backblaze B2 offers free storage space of 10 GB.||Zetta does not offer freeware service.|
|Backblaze B2 provides file hosting and cloud storage service.||Zetta provides file synchronization, cloud based backup services.|
|Backblaze B2 used for individual, small and large organizations.||Zetta is used by small and medium organizations.|
|Backblaze B2 does not provide LAN synchronization.||Zetta provides LAN synchronization.|
|Backblaze B2 supports file versioning.||Zetta does not support file versioning.|
|Backblaze provides storage for personal use.||Zetta does not provide service for personal data.|
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started