- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are free options available to generate closed captions from Audio/Video?
There are some free options available to generate closed captions from Audio/Video.
Amara − Amara is one such tool. It is very easy to learn and provides the best platform to create captions from scratch.
Youtube − Youtube is the most popular tool which is available for free. It has great features to create captions.
Subtitle Edit − This is a free tool which has to be downloaded on your laptop and desktop and you can start using it even offline.
- What are the offline softwares to generate closed captions from audio/video?
- How to generate captions for a video?
- What are the available options for Data integration in SAP?
- HTML 5 video or audio playlist
- What are some of the best free softwares available online for editing image?
- How to include the audio/video controls in HTML?
- How to play audio and video file in iOS?
- What are the methods of Audio Steganography?
- What are free Online Favicon Generators?
- What are different Navigator methods available?
- What are Call and Put Options?
- How to set the audio output of the video to mute in HTML?
- How to generate the language for context free grammar?
- What is Audio Steganography?
- What are free libraries for Canvas in HTML5?