- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are common factors and common multiples?
A common factor is a whole number which is a factor of two or more numbers.
The multiples which are shared by a given set of numbers are called common multiples.
Factors of 10 are 1, 2, 5, 10
Factors of 20 are 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 20
Common factors of 10 and 20 are 1, 2, 5 and 10
The first few multiples of 10 are 10, 20, 30, 40,.....
The first few multiples of 20 are 20, 40, 60,.....
The first two common multiples of 10 and 20 are 20 and 40.
- What are some common funeral etiquette?
- Count common prime factors of two numbers in C++
- What are the most common teenage problems?
- What are the most common mental illnesses?
- What are some common forms of scamming?
- What are common Python programming mistakes programmers do?
- What are the common causes of knee pain?
- What are common practices for modifying Python modules?
- What are the Common Honeypot Traps in Cybersecurity?
- Count of common multiples of two numbers in a range in C++
- Return the greatest common divisor and lowest common multiple in Numpy
- What are the 5 common reasons behind a breakup?
- What are the various common salt brands in India?
- What are some of the common types of Hacking?
- What are the most common Eavesdropping attack (Sniffing) techniques?