HANA Administration Online Training
SAP HANA is an in-memory data platform that is deployable as an on-premise appliance, or in the cloud. It is a revolutionary platform, which is best suited for performing real-time analytics, and developing and deploying real-time applications. At the core of this real-time data platform is the SAP HANA database, which is fundamentally different from any other database engine in the market today.
The SAP HANA Administration tutorials are prepared for Technology consultants and system administrators authorized for all information related to the ongoing operation and maintenance of the SAP HANA platform. After completing these videos, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in administration and operations using SAP HANA Admin tools.
Neha Gupta has 10+ Years of experience in SAP BI/BW, Data Modeling, ETL, Data Warehousing, Database management and SAP ECC modules. Participated in more than 10 end to end SAP BI implementations and designed more than 35 Universes. Neha has outstanding expertise in the following area
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI R3.1, XI R2, 4.0, 4.1, Dashboard Designer, SAP Lumira, SAP Design Studio, Crystal Reports (2008/2011/2013 and Enterprise 4.x).
- SAP HANA- Data Modeling, Creating Views on top of Schema, HANA Administration and Data Provisioning.
- SAP BW-BEx Reports, Info Cubes, Info Sets. ETL- SAP BO Data Services- Creating Data store, creating and scheduling job, Informatica, Clover ETL Open Source.
- SAP ERP Implementation: SAP FICO, SAP BPC, SAP PP and other modules. CAL integration of ERP with AWS.
- Tableau Developer -Advanced knowledge of Tableau BI application creation. Advanced Dashboards and document designing experience.
- SAP Fiori Apps Development and Configuration, Oracle SOA suite, OBIEE, SQL Server, Pl/SQL, Cognos reporting and Framework Manager.