- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using accounting, calculate the missing boxes in the table.
|Assets (Rs.)||Liabilities (Rs.)||Owners’ equity (Rs.)|
The solution is explained below −
We know accounting equation => Assets = Liabilities + Owner’s equity
|Assets (Rs.)||=||Liabilities (Rs.)||+||Owners’ equity (Rs.)|
- How to calculate the accounting entries for forward contracts?
- How to calculate Accounting Rate of Return?
- C++ program to create boxes and calculate volume and check using less than operator
- Write the differences between financial accounting and management accounting.
- Write the difference between cost accounting and management accounting.
- Find the one missing number in range using C++
- Describe the term journal in accounting.
- Find the repeating and the missing number using two equations in C++
- Explain the difference between accrual base accounting vs cash based accounting.
- How to calculate the length of the string using C#?
- Explain the concept of depreciation in accounting.
- Explain the concept of depletion in accounting.
- Java Program to calculate the power using recursion
- What are the role of S-boxes in DES?
- Find the only missing number in a sorted array using C++