Before this course is over, you'll learn....
- How to create, edit, delete and access array elements
- How to filter, map, reduce and sort arrays
- How to use D3.js and Lodash.js
- So much more
This course includes EIGHT action-packed chapters including...
- All About Arrays
- Iterating Over Arrays
- Working with D3 and Lodash
- Working with the Spread and Rest Operator
- Sorting Arrays
- And more!
Why hesitate? If you're not 100% satisfied, just return the course for the money-back guarantee. You have literally 0 risk and huge benefits to gain.
- Never manually write maps or filters again
- Swiftly process data in Angular or MongoDB
- Impress coworkers and hiring managers with your indepth knowledge of JS Arrays
I can personally say that this is one of the most exciting courses I've ever created. I'm confident anyone who takes this course will see a huge improvement in their day-to-day coding.
Who this course is for:
- Front-end developers of every kind
- Back-end developers working with Node
- Filter unwanted elements out of arrays
- Transform arrays into different arrays
- Reduce arrays to just one element
- Master the map function
- Apply the Rest and Spread ES6 Operators
- Work with D3.js
- Apply several Lodash functions including chunk and intersection
- Remove elements from arrays
- Insert elements into the middle of arrays
- Have access to computer with Google Chrome in order to participate in coding exercises
- Have time to complete the quizzes / tests
- Interest in improving coding in general