- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Top B-schools worldwide
A career in business usually starts with searching the best business schools and programs that fit your aspirations and targets. With the help of this article you can narrow down your search for the top universities, the programs they provide and the eligibility requirements.
This ranking is based on overall performance of the schools and reputation in business and management fields, at both undergraduate and graduate levels. This article considers the Top 3 Business schools selected by QA world university ranking and the Financial Times. The criteria is based on academic reputation, employer reputation and research impact. The QA list of top B- schools is headed by the London Business School, followed by Harvard and then INSEAD. According to Financial times’ global ranking of B-schools puts Harvard Business School on top of the podium, London Business School comes second and Wharton-University of Pennsylvania takes the third position.
London Business School, UK
London business school, helps student to achieve their fullest potential and strive to change the way the world does business. LBS is meant for teaching programs that continues delivering outstanding results. As on date 150,000 students got through the school from 130 countries worldwide. This including US, Dubai and Shanghai campuses.
LBS believes in energy from cultural diversity that’s manifests 146 staff form 30 different countries worldwide.
LBS offers :
- MBA: MBA students have an opportunity to complete the programme in 15, 18 or 21 months, with the chance to enhance studies on international exchange at one of its partner schools or by joining a Global Business Experience.
- Masters courses: Makes you a part of high-flying professionals from around the world. Offers the masters courses helps you grow in every step of career.
- Masters in management (MiM): If you have degree and less than 2 yrs of experience, this would be an ideal course. It’s a 12 months course.
- Global masters in management: This course is a dual degree program, a Masters in Management (MiM) by London Business School in London and a Masters in Science (MSc) in International Business by Fudan School of Management in Shanghai.
- Masters in financial analysis: Ranked number one in the world by the Financial Times for the last five years. If you are a fresh graduate or with one year of experience and if you like to excel in finance, this would be the right course to choose.
- Masters in finance: To advance in finance career, LBS is a good choice as it been on top rank in finance management courses as well. They have two formats for this course, full time for 10 or 16 months and part time for 22 months.
- Executive MBA: Suitable for mid-career aspirators, can join in London and Dubai.
- EMBA-Global Americas & Europe: Two MBA degrees from two world class institutions, London and New York. Exposure to global business finance and culture.
- EMBA-Asia: Students are dynamic, globally-focused executive, manager or entrepreneur study across Hong Kong, Shanghai, New York and London. Intensify the understanding of eastern and western business cultures.
- Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy: This Programme is for senior, experienced and high caliber professionals about the globalization, strategy, leadership and change.
- Executive Education: Global organizations needs to brighten their talent, subject to improve performance and deal with change. It is beneficial individually and as organization.
- PhD: To get expertise in academia, LBS is the excellent place to become world class faculty with funding including a fee waiver and stipend.
Along with world leading faculty and world class facilities, LBS provides jobs on campus in various disciplines, career services and fundraising.
Harvard Business School, US.
Harvard enriched with the excellence in teaching, learning and research in developing the leaders to make the difference globally. It is the oldest institution of higher education in the United States. University is of 20,000 candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students over the Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts campuses. Harvard has more than 360,000 alumni around the world.
- MBA, which is of two-year residential program
- Executive Education, designed to help senior executives expand their global perspective and return to their organizations prepared to lead at a higher level. This programme is offered on partnership with organizations.
- Doctoral, eight full-time programs leading to a PhD or DBA degree for scholars interested in academic research.
Harvard gives an opportunity to receive some form of financial assistance and to live on campus and off campus facilities with the concept of “LIVE WHEN YOU LEARN”. According to the statistics, 60% students received financial aid and more than 80 percent of students live on campus.
Insead business school aims to change lives and to transform organizations by getting people, cultures and ideas together. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and Abu Dhabi, INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents. Faculty is of 146 members from 34 countries inspire more than 13,300 participants annually in both degree and executive programmes
- MBA: It’s a 10 months programme with five periods. After the half the programme, you will have option to choose the electives in which you wish to concentrate. Financial aid is granted under two categories 1.Need-based: demonstrate financial need 2.Non-need based: based on either merit, nationality, gender, professional background, leadership abilities, field of previous studies etc.
- Executive Education, program in General Management, Corporate Governance,Top Management, Leadership,Strategy Marketing and Sales ,R&D and Operations Management,Finance, Region-Focused,Industry-Focused , Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- Doctoral studies are fully funded at INSEAD for the first 5 years of full-time studies. Thus, you will not need to seek loans to pay for tuition fees in France or Singapore. Tuition fees are covered 100%.
Furthermore, INSEAD grants a generous stipend to cover living expenses and research support, which are tax free, and health insurance coverage.
In addition to INSEAD’s programmes on three campuses, INSEAD participates in academic partnerships with the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia & San Francisco); the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University near Chicago, and Johns Hopkins University/SAIS in Washington DC. In Asia, INSEAD partners with Tsinghua University in Beijing and with CEIBS. INSEAD is a founding member in the multidisciplinary Sorbonne University created in 2012, and also partners with Fundacao Dom Cabral in Brazil.
Wharton-University of Pennsylvania ,US
Wharton is world first collegiate university with 5,000 undergraduate, MBA, executive MBA, and doctoral students and 9,200 annual participants in executive education programs.
- Under graduation with 20+concentrations
- MBA, is of 20 months including summer internship period.
- Executive education, the unique approach of Wharton “Impact Through Education” brings results to executive participants as well as continued knowledge benefits through follow-on activities.
- Doctoral, Wharton designed 9 programmes for Phd including Ethics and legal studies.
Financial aid for your MBA is possible through, education loans, scholarship and sponsorships along with Wharton fellowships.
- Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMAX)
- Should moral education be made a compulsory subject in schools?
- Why is Aadhaar mandatory in schools for entry-level admissions?
- Do you think homeschooling is better than available schools around?
- Candidates of four schools appear in a mathematics test. The data were as follows:
- Need to populate autocomplete with records on the basis of first and last name of schools in MySQL?
- Top Smartphone Scams
- Candidates of four schools appear in a mathematics test. The data were as follows :SchoolsNo. of CandidatesAverage ScoreI6075II4880IIINot available 55IV4050.If the average score of the candidates of all the four schools is 66, find the number of candidates that appeared from school III.
- A survey conducted by an organisation for the cause of illness and death among the women between the ages ( 15-44 ) (in years) worldwide, found the following figures (in ( % ) ):(i) Represent the information given above graphically.(ii) Which condition is the major cause of women's ill health and death worldwide?(iii) Try to find out
- CSS padding-top property
- HTML Window top Property
- Top 10 Online Forums
- Top Bootstrap UI Tools
- OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities