- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The volume of a cube is $9261000\ m^3$. Find the side of the cube.
Volume of a cube is $9261000\ m^3$.
We have to find the side of the cube.
Volume of the cube$=9261000$
Let $x$ be the side of the cube.
$\Rightarrow x=3\times7\times10\ m$
Therefore, the side of the cube is $210\ m$.
- Program for Volume and Surface Area of Cube in C++
- C# Program to find the cube of elements in a list
- Java program to find the cube root of a given number
- Python Program to find the cube of each list element
- Find Cube Pairs - (A n^(2/3) Solution) in C++
- How to find the cube root of negative values in R?
- What is Data Cube?
- Java program to find a cube of a given number
- Return the cube-root of an array elementwise in Numpy
- What are the strategies for cube computation?
- What is Data Cube Aggregations?
- C Program for the cube sum of first n natural numbers?
- What are the techniques for Data Cube Computations?
- Find the Largest Cube formed by Deleting minimum Digits from a number in Python
- Find the Largest Cube formed by Deleting minimum Digits from a number in C++