- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The following figures have more than one line of symmetry. Such figures are said to have multiple lines of symmetry.
Identify multiple lines of symmetry
Given: Some figures have more than one line of symmetry as shown in the given figures. Such figures are said to have multiple lines of symmetry.
To do: To identify multiple lines of symmetry, if any, in each of the given figures.
Solution: In order to check the symmetry and find their lines of symmetry, we will draw several lines passing through the centre point in each shape.
$(a)$.It has three lines of symmetry.
$(b)$.It has two lines of symmetry.
$(c)$.It has three lines of symmetry.
$(d)$.It has two lines of symmetry.
$(e)$.It has four lines of symmetry.
$(f)$.It has one line of symmetry.
$(g)$.It has four lines of symmetry.
$(h)$.It has six lines of symmetry.
- Saving multiple figures to one PDF file in matplotlib
- Get the list of figures in Matplotlib
- How to customize spines of Matplotlib figures?
- Drawing multiple figures in parallel in Python with Matplotlib
- Saving all the open Matplotlib figures in one file at once
- Linearity, Periodicity and Symmetry Properties of Discrete-Time Fourier Transform
- How to show two figures using Matplotlib?
- C program to find the areas of geometrical figures using switch case
- Flushing all current figures in matplotlib
- Program to find number of ways we can arrange letters such that each prefix and suffix have more Bs than As in Python
- Signals and Systems – What is Even Symmetry?
- Signals and Systems – What is Odd Symmetry?
- Maximum subarray size, such that all subarrays of that size have sum less than k in C++
- Signals and Systems – What is Half Wave Symmetry?
- Signals and Systems – What is Quarter Wave Symmetry?
- How can I show figures separately in Matplotlib?