- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Some terms related to fabrics are jumbled up and given below. Write them in their correct form.
Fibres are thread-like structures that are long, thin and flexible. These may be spun into yarns and then made into fabrics. There can be different types of fibres.
Plant fibres- plant fibres are fibres that are derived from plants. Eg. Cotton and Jute.
Cotton plants are usually grown at places having black soil and warm climate. Hence, they are also known as black cotton soil.
Spinning is the process of making yarn from fibres. It includes the process of making thread out of raw fibre (cotton, wool, flax, silk). The process uses fibres from a mass of cotton wool which is drawn out and twisted. Through this fibres come together to form a yarn.
Weaving: Weaving is the process of taking threads and making them into cloth. This process involves arranging two sets of yarns together to make a fabric. It is most often done on looms.]
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- What are some Information Security Terms?
- What are some amazing facts related to Facebook?
- What are the related terms for Privacy in Information Security?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Basic Terms in Electrical Machine and their Definition
- Find Pth term of a GP if Mth and Nth terms are given in C++
- What are some social media terms I need to know now?
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Program to count number of perfect squares are added up to form a number in C++
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Print the corner elements and their sum in a 2-D matrix in C Program.