- Software Engineering Tutorial
- Software Engineering Home
- Software Engineering Overview
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Project Management
- Software Requirements
- Software Design Basics
- Analysis & Design Tools
- Software Design Strategies
- Software User Interface Design
- Software Design Complexity
- Software Implementation
- Software Testing Overview
- Software Maintenance
- CASE Tools Overview
- S/W - Exams Questions with Answers
- SE - Exams Questions with Answers
- S/W Engineering Resources
- SE - Interview Questions
- SE - Useful Resources
- SE - Quick Guide
- SE - Discussion
- SE - Android App
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SE Quality Q & A #11
Question:What are test cases in Software Engineering?
Answer: - A test case may be defined as a set of instructions for getting an error in system by causing a failure. Testing software is not so much expensive in the comparison of software testing. Much kind of aspects are to be kept in mind when test cases are selected.
The aim of the test case should be getting a program which have no errors, if any error find in program to solve it quickly.
The selected test case should contain all inputs to the program.
A specified area should be present for the valuation of a test case.
A test case should be plan quickly as possible in development process.
A good testing should have following qualities: