- Rohtasgarh Fort, Rohtas
- Rohtasgarh Fort - Home
- Rohtasgarh Fort - Overview
- Rohtasgarh Fort - History
- Rohtasgarh Fort - Architecture
- How to Reach Rohtasgarh Fort?
- Rohtasgarh Fort - Nearby Places
- Rohtasgarh Fort Useful Resources
- Rohtasgarh Fort - Quick Guide
- Rohtasgarh Fort - Useful Resources
- Rohtasgarh Fort - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Rohtasgarh Fort, Rohtas
Rohtasgarh Fort is located in Rohtas, a small town in Bihar. The fort is in ruins but still there are many portions that can be visited by the tourists. No exact time of the construction of the fort is known but it is said that it was constructed in 1223AD. This tutorial will let you know about the history of the fort along with the structures present inside. You will also get the information about the best time to visit it along with how to reach the fort.
This tutorial is designed for the people who would like to know about the history of Rohtasgarh Fort along with the interiors and design of the fort. This fort is visited by many people from India and abroad.
This is a brief tutorial designed only for informational purpose. There are no prerequisites as such. All that you should have is a keen interest to explore new places and experience their charm.