In this course, I will share with you all of the knowledge and insight I have picked up as an IT Recruiter working in an international environment. As far as I know by myself that an official IT language is quite dry and yes, even, boring and sometimes hard to follow for a non-IT person, I have tried to make this course as easy to understand (using a lot of practical examples) as it is practically possible.
Thus, in this course you will find an introduction to information about:
- IT Fundamentals (such as hardware & software, operating systems, and project life cycle), which are essential for further IT roles understanding;
- IT roles themselves (key responsibilities, functions, and skills related to it). Each recruiter has to stay in close contact with the hiring manager to be able to identify his needs and each recruiter has to understand the market to be able to find a perfect match;
- IT Technologies (incl. programming languages, frameworks, databases, deployments, and communication tools)
- Tips for conducting the interviews
- Tips for IT Recruiters
I sincerely hope that you will enjoy this course on an ongoing basis and that it helps you be at your job not only efficient but successful.
Are you ready to jump into an IT Recruitment word? Then see you soon! And no worries, if you can’t swim there yet, I have a lifebuoy with me.
In this course you will learn:
- IT fundamentals for IT Recruiters
- The differences between hardware and software
- What is API
- What are the programming languages and frameworks
- A lot of interesting facts about Databases
- Directly-to-the-point explanation of various IT Roles
- Various methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Waterfall
- Tips for IT Recruiters, searching and interviewing
No preparation or extra knowledge is required. You will learn everything you need to know ;)