- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Prepare trial balance using total and balance method for the given data
Refer the data given below −
|Name of account||Amount (in rupees)||Name of account||Amount (in rupees)|
|Cash in hand||10000||20000||10000||Supplies||3000|
|Accounts receivable||17500||Revenue fee||20000|
|Accounts payable||1000||2000||1000||Note payable||5000|
|Revenue (unearned)||800||Common stock||7000|
|Furniture and fitting||3500||Machinery||4000|
The trial balance prepared by using total and balance method is given below -
|9||Furniture and fitting||3000||3000|
- Prepare trial balance by using totals method for the given data
- How to prepare trial balance by using balances method for the given data?
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- How to prepare an unadjusted trial balance?
- Given an example for adjusted trial balance
- Distinguish between trial balance and balance sheet
- Prepare vertical balance sheet for the following trail balance.
- How is the balance sheet prepared from trial balance?
- How trial balance is prepared by using the totals method?
- How trial balance is prepared by using balances and totals method?
- Explain the concept of trial balance
- What is adjusted trial balance?
- What is unadjusted trial balance?
- Explain how trial balance is prepared by using the balances method
- What is trial balance in accounting?