- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Prepare trial balance by using totals method for the given data
Refer the data given below −
|Name of account||Amount (in rupees)||Name of account||Amount (in rupees)|
|Accounts receivable||7000||Revenue fee||15500|
|Accounts payable (debit)||5600||Note payable||8200|
|Revenue (unearned)||4400||Common stock||10500|
|Furniture and fitting||3500||Machinery||6000|
|Cash (Credit)||6500||Account payable (credit)||3600|
Given below is the trial balance by using totals method −
|Sl.No||Name of Account||Ledger folio||Balance|
|9||Furniture and fitting||3500|
- Related Articles
- Prepare trial balance using total and balance method for the given data
- How to prepare trial balance by using balances method for the given data?
- How trial balance is prepared by using the totals method?
- How trial balance is prepared by using balances and totals method?
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- Explain how trial balance is prepared by using the balances method
- How to prepare an unadjusted trial balance?
- Given an example for adjusted trial balance
- Prepare vertical balance sheet for the following trail balance.
- Prepare a ledger balance by using columnar petty cash books
- Prepare a depreciation table using double decline balance method with the following details\nprovided by ABC company.
- Distinguish between trial balance and balance sheet
- How is the balance sheet prepared from trial balance?
- Explain the concept of trial balance
- What is adjusted trial balance?