- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
|Dr. ($)||Cr. ($)|
|Loan from bank||8000|
The solution is given below −
|Balance sheet of a company As on 31st March XXXX|
|Non-current assets||$||$||Liabilities and capital||$||$|
|Current assets||Non-current liabilities|
|Inventory||3000||Loan from bank||8000|
- Prepare vertical balance sheet for the following trail balance.
- Distinguish between trial balance and balance sheet
- How is the balance sheet prepared from trial balance?
- Prepare trial balance using total and balance method for the given data
- Prepare cash flow statement for the following Balance sheet as on 31st March
- How to prepare comparative balance sheet?
- How to prepare an unadjusted trial balance?
- Prepare trial balance by using totals method for the given data
- How to prepare trial balance by using balances method for the given data?
- What is difference between consolidate balance sheet and balance sheet?
- Given an example for adjusted trial balance
- Explain the concept of trial balance
- What is unadjusted trial balance?
- What is adjusted trial balance?
- What is difference between trail balance and balance sheet?