- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Prepare cash flow statement for the following Balance sheet as on 31st March
|Share capital||100000||110000||Land and building||60000||60000|
|Profit and loss a/c Loans||20000||23000||Plant and machinery||35000||45000|
|Bills payable||5000||4000||Bills receivable||2000||1000|
The solution is as follows −
|Balance b/d||5000||Purchase of plant||10000|
|Issued share capital||10000||Increase current Assets|
|Cash opening profit||3000||Decrease in bills payable||5000|
|Decrease in bills||1000||Balance c/d||10000|
|Increase in creditors||6000|
- Prepare a schedule of changes in working capital and statements of funds of flow Balance sheet as on 31st March
- What is difference between cash flow statement and balance sheet?
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- Prepare vertical balance sheet for the following trail balance.
- Using the below trail balance, prepare income statement for the start-up company ABC as on 31st April XXXX
- What is difference between fund flow statement and balance sheet?
- How to prepare comparative balance sheet?
- Difference Between Cash Flow Statement and Funds Flow Statement
- What is difference between cash flow statement and fund flow statement?
- Life after 31st march 2017 for jio subscribers jio prime
- Prepare a ledger balance by using columnar petty cash books
- Analyse the below table and prepare a common size balance sheet (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
- Differentiate between cash flow and free cash flow.
- What is difference between balance sheet and income statement?
- Write the accounting entries for cash flow hedge