- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Prepare a schedule of changes in working capital and statements of funds of flownBalance sheet as on 31st March
|Share capital||150000||180000||Land and building||85000||85000|
|Profit and loss a/c Loans||35000||42000||Plant and machinery||54000||70000|
|Bills payable||3000||1000||Bills receivable||5000||2000|
The solution is as follows −
Working capital= current assets – current liabilities
Changes in working capital
|Particulars||2004 (Rs.)||2005 (Rs.)||Incharge (Rs.)||Decharge (Rs.)|
|Increase in W.C.||34000||34000||43000||43000|
FUNDS FLOW STATEMENT
|Issued share capital||30000||Purchase of plant and machinery||16000|
|Loan||13000||Increase in working capital||34000|
|Funds from operations||7000|
Funds from operations = 42000-35000 = 7000 (profit and loss a/c)
Increase in working capital = 82000-48000 = 34000
- Related Articles
- Prepare cash flow statement for the following Balance sheet as on 31st March
- Effect of Credit Policy and Price Level Changes On Working Capital
- How to prepare comparative balance sheet?
- Prepare horizontal balance sheet for the following trial balance.
- Prepare vertical balance sheet for the following trail balance.
- Using the below trail balance, prepare income statement for the start-up company ABC as on 31st April XXXX
- What is difference between cash flow statement and balance sheet?
- What is difference between fund flow statement and balance sheet?
- What is Net Working Capital (NWC) Flow?
- Impact of Credit Policy on Working Capital Management
- Analyse the below table and prepare a common size balance sheet (one of the techniques used in financial statement analysis)
- What are the Sources and Uses of Funds Statements?
- Difference Between Cash Flow Statement and Funds Flow Statement
- What is difference between consolidate balance sheet and balance sheet?
- Life after 31st march 2017 for jio subscribers jio prime