- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
On what basis would you classify energy sources as
$(a)$. renewable and non-renewable?
$(b)$. exhaustible and inexhaustible?
Are the options given in $(a)$ and $(b)$ the same?
$(a)$ Renewable Energy:
A renewable source of energy is defined as the sources of energy that are being produced continuously means they are inexhaustible in nature and can be used for a very long period of time are called renewable sources of energy.
Wind Energy, Solar Energy, Hydro Energy, and Biomass.
The difference between a renewable and a non-renewable source of energy are:
|Renewable Source of Energy||Non-Renewable Source of Energy|
1. It can be used again and again endlessly, as it can be renewed.
1. It cannot be used again and again endlessly, as it cannot be renewed once used.
2. It is present in abundant amounts in nature.
2. It is present in a limited amount in nature.
3. Examples- wind, sunlight, and tides.
3. Examples- coal, petroleum, and natural gas.
- What is India’s position in the world as a producer of renewable or ‘Green’ energy? What is the future of renewable energy in India?
- What are the five main sources of electrical energy?
- What are the Sources of Natural and Artificial Light?
- What are the Sources and Uses of Funds Statements?
- What are the Sources and Uses of Cash Flow?
- What are the sources of fund in finance and accounting?
- What are Call and Put Options?
- What are the options and variables introduced in MySQL 8.0?
- What are the options and variables deprecated in MySQL 8.0?
- Select and filter the records on month basis in a MySQL table?
- What are the differences between a static and a non-static class in C#?
- What would be the result on concatenating server_id and UUID in MySQL?
- Find numbers a and b that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Signals and Systems: Energy and Power Signals
- What are the advice you would like to give a newly married couple?
- Perform SUM and SUBTRACTION on the basis of a condition in a single MySQL query?