New Product Development
Guide to create a concept in 5 minutes to win consumers' hearts
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
If you are involved in business or marketing, you will always think of generating new idea, creating new products and offering more benefits to your end-users. It is always true. Competition is like swimming upstream, you only go forward or backward. You can not stay in the same position.
New products are the major driver of revenue growth in today's dynamic business environment. In this course, I organized knowledge into useful and insightful frameworks, covering all aspects of new product development: concept template, key principles to develop concepts, key principles to find winning insights, steps of finding winning insight, creating product platform, etc.
THIS IS A DISTINCT GUIDE COURSE YOU HAVE EVER GOT!
I am not an academic theorist. I am a professional marketing expert in both traditional business and non-traditional business. I tried to keep this course as short and concise as possible because I can understand that businessmen or managers like us don’t have much time.
What will you learn in this course:
- Discover the principles of developing winning concepts and the steps to get there.
- Discover the concept template to simplify your concept development.
- Discover the examples in multi-categories. Your turn to develop your own concepts.
- Discover how to develop ideas and new products.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Open-minded mindset
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction 01:10 01:10
- Roles of Product Concepts 12:43 12:43
- What is a product concept? 01:26 01:26
Key Concepts and how to do
3 steps of finding winning insight
Ryan HolmesHead of Global Marketing at Orion Food
- Currently work as a Global Marketing Head of Orion Food.
- 12-year experience in Brand Development, Brand Building, and Product Porfolio Management in Global Brand (OMO Detergent of Unilever), 0 Degree Green Tea (Bigger than Coca Cola in Vietnam Market) and Number 1 Energy Drink (bigger than Red Bull in Vietnam)
- Founder & Managing Director at Ryan's Consulting.
- 7-year experience in entrepreneurship as founder of Orskin Skincare in Vietnam Market, Nutri4health in US Market, and some niche market businesses.
- 7-year experience in sales and business development.
- 7-year in business and marketing consulting (project-based and tel-consulting)
- 9-year in affiliate marketing businesses.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now