- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Name two elements you would expect to show chemical reactions similar to magnesium. What is the basis for your choice?
Beryllium (Be) and Calcium (Ca) are the two elements you would expect to show chemical reactions similar to magnesium.
Both Be (atomic number 4) and Ca (atomic number 20) have similar electronic configurations, i.e. two electrons in outermost shells.
Ca 2, 8, 8, 2
Both Be and Ca react with oxygen to give basic oxides, BeO and MgO.
- What are some interesting bedtime stories you would like to tell your kids?
- How would you define your relationship with your mother-in-law?
- What respect you have for your parents?
- What respect you have for your teachers?
- Assume, today is your last day on this earth. How would you like to spend it?
- What would you do if you were made a superhero for a day?
- What features can you expect in mobile phones in 2025?
- What are the responsibilities you have for your old parents?
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your neighbours?
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your country?
- What advice would you like to give to a teenager?
- If you achieved all of your life’s goals how would you feel?
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
- What would you do if you were the Prime Minister of India?
- What would be the five possessions if you are asked to keep?
- What is the best answer to why do you want to switch your current job?