- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Name the energy currency in the living organisms. When and where it is produced?
The energy currency of the cell is adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
During aerobic respiration, it is produced in the cytoplasm of the cell.
During anaerobic respiration, it is produced in the mitochondria of the cell.
During cellular respiration, 38 ATPs are generated.
Out of 38 ATPs, 2 ATPs are formed during glycolysis, 2 ATPs are formed during the Krebs cycle, and around 34 ATPs during the electron transport system.]
- Where is the MySQL database gets saved when it is created?
- What is the difference between floating currency and fixed currency?
- The World of Smartphones and Where it is Heading!!
- What is the currency futures?
- What is Ashwagnadha and where is it largely found?
- What is the significance of Great Living Chola Temples?
- What is training? When and why it is needed?
- When is plt.Show() required to show a plot and when is it not?
- Is it possible to have View and table with the same name in MySQL?
- How does bitcoin currency work? Why is it so controversial?
- What is the definition of a key currency?
- What is the Sudarshan Kriya of the Art of Living organization all about?
- Does vastu really effects the people living in the house?
- How far it is justifiable to change the name of cities, considering the financial cost it involves?
- What is the concept of currency swaps (FX swaps)?