Very Nice Explanation
MicroStrategy Desktop Course
A Beginners Guide to MicroStrategy Desktop
Updated on Feb, 2024
Language - English
Duration -2.5 hours
MicroStrategy Desktop Course is designed for beginners who want to learn the basics of MicroStrategy Desktop, from downloading and installing the software to creating basic and advanced visualizations. MicroStrategy Desktop is a valuable skill for anyone who wants to work with data. It is a highly sought-after skill by employers in a variety of industries.
MicroStrategy Desktop Course Overview
This comprehensive MicroStrategy Desktop course teaches everything you need to know to get started with data analysis and visualization, from downloading and installing the software to creating beautiful dashboards.
This course is designed for beginners with no prior experience with MicroStrategy Desktop. MicroStrategy Desktop is a useful and effective business intelligence (BI) tool that can be used to analyze and visualize data from a variety of sources.
MicroStrategy Desktop is a popular BI tool used by businesses of all sizes to gain insights from their data. It is used by a wide range of professionals, including data analysts, business intelligence analysts, and executives. MicroStrategy Desktop offers a variety of features that make it a powerful BI tool, including:
- The ability to connect to a variety of data sources, including relational databases, cloud-based data sources, and big data sources.
- A wide range of visualization capabilities, including charts, graphs, maps, and dashboards.
- Powerful filtering and sorting capabilities.
- The ability to create interactive dashboards and reports.
What will you learn in this course:
- Analyze and visualize data from a variety of sources using MicroStrategy Desktop.
- Create basic and advanced visualizations to communicate insights from data.
- Work with sorting, filtering, exporting, and formatting data.
- Create dashboards in Dossier for presentation purposes.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Knowledge of Excel Pivot Tables and Charts is helpful.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to MicroStrategy 05:22 05:22
- Microstrategy Material
- MicroStrategy - Download MicroStrategy Desktop 01:44 01:44
Creating Visualizations in MicroStrategy
Formatting in MicroStrategy
Miscellaneous Topics in MicroStrategy
MicroStrategy - Advanced Charts
Filters in MicroStrategy
Dashboards in MicroStrategy
Pavan LalwaniCorporate trainer
Pavan Lalwani is a Freelancer Technical trainer in this industry from last 10 Years.
Having a worked with diverse domains in industry like Healthcare, Banking, Finance, HR, Marketing, IT, Mechanical and many more; he is well versed with the pattern of work and type of problems faced in those domains.
He is knowledgeable of 22 Softwares belonging to Microsoft, HP, IBM and Tableau.
His USP is SIMPLE , EASY, INTERESTING AND EFFECTIVENESS.
Lastly he likes Tea :)
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now