- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
To match multiple occurrences in a string, use regular expressions. Following is the code −
To run the above program, you need to use the following command −
Here, my file name is demo70.js.
This will produce the following output −
- Match all occurrences of a regex in Java
- Match multiple criteria inside an array with MongoDB?
- How to replace all occurrences of a string with another string in Python?
- Searching multiple columns for a row match in MySQL
- Count multiple occurrences of separate texts in MySQL?
- How to match multiple criteria inside an array with MongoDB?
- Python Program to Replace all Occurrences of ‘a’ with $ in a String
- Count occurrences of a character in string in Python