A Powerful 3D design solution for rapid creation of parts, assemblies and 2D drawings with minimal training.
Every one of us has certain design requirements that we want to accomplish. In the whole life of a Design Engineer, there are certain areas that he works in full expertise. But rest of the features in a CAD solution die useless for him. He even wants to put a glance on them all his life. So if the software is too complex, the Design Engineer will feel more troubled with those useless features which He is not going to use. They work like road blocks at times in his life without him getting a cue of what to do with it.
Now here is the real dilemma with a CAD solution:-
1. It needs to be specific to a particular user and should not offer more than what he actually needs.
2. But in the meantime, it should be usable by all the designer community. It can’t be customized solution for each individual due to very high incurring costs.
Why to use SolidWorks 2015?
So here is the solution: - SolidWorks 2015
It has rich and complex functionalities and design capabilities that one can use with a simple and dynamic interface. You can pick up desired functionalities at your active interface and hide useless ones from the active interface. The rules of this ‘Game’ fairly simple and comprehensive. You can easily learn them and work out any design of your choice with use of your mind.
What we can do with SolidWorks
1. We can make up new parts, assemble them and then create drawings for the parts or the assemblies.
2. Further we can assign material to a part and get its mass-volume properties.
3. We can test a part or an assembly of moderate complexity under various loading conditions. We can analyze how much the part will bend under what force, how much force it will bear and hence optimize our design for least material required for any specific loading requirement.
4. We can see how the fluid flows through a part or an assembly of part using SolidWorks FloXpress.
5. Other than this, we can analyze the stress behavior of a critical part in motion, calculate various dynamic functions of a part in motion.
6. You can create models of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) using CircuitWorks which function like a real circuit.
7. You can use SolidWorks Costing to work out the cost of production by specifying the costs of materials used and processes applied.
8. Using SolidWorks Design Checker, you can check dimensioning standards, fonts, materials, sketches and other design elements as against the specified design criteria.
9. You can verify whether can part can be manufactured or not using DFMXpress.
10. A path of pipes, tubes or electrical cables can be built between components using SolidWorks Routing.
There are many more to explore in SolidWorks.
Why choose for our Video Series?
We cover every possible design element of SolidWorks that is going to be of your use.
In each of our video, we do not put up only the selected parts of the tutorial video. We show you from start to finish giving you the intricate details and showing you how it goes in real life. Any function failure is seen in many of the videos which give you a good idea of what to do and what not to do.
In every video, we start from zero so that you are not hung at any stage of designing without having a clue of getting out of it. Following our video tutorials, you can very easily learn the parts.
We show you the designing of products that are actually accomplished in the design industry. Things are practical, not theoretical. You know what the difference between theoretical and practical one is.