Learn to Build HTML Responsive Real-world Modern Websites
Learn to code HTML5 modern and web design by building a professional websites! Publish your website like a Professional
Updated on Feb, 2024
Language - English
Duration -5 hours
HTML is a markup language that can be used to build a variety of website and app front-end designs. With HTML, you can build Webpages (for Windows, Android, Web and iOS), games, websites and desktop applications.
Learn to code HTML, The first step to Coding you need to learn to succeed in Web development, it is easy to learn and understand our online HTML Training course, It is designed for you with the complete steps to require learn Basic topics by Mr. Sudha Sekhar [MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional] will explain to you even complex topics to simplify and teach you even beginners can easily understand with real-time examples.
This course is designed for beginners like you that are ready to learn HTML and HTML5 without any coding experience required. If you are ready, This is the perfect course to start with.
Are you ready to build your very first website with HTML coding?
HTML is the perfect tool to add to your skillset! to create websites
Interacting with technology is part of everyday life. Coding with HTML helps to create websites, express yourself in new ways.
Programmers are in high demand in the software industry
Employment is expected to grow 22% by 2030 (via BLS)
According to the Bureau Labor of Statistics (BLS), the average salary for a software developer is $110,280 per year.
Learn to think and problem solving techniques
Programming logical thinking teaches you, how to solve large problems by breaking them into small achievable (chunks) steps. These critical thinking skills can be cross-utilized in many scenarios of real-life.
Why learn from us?
I've been building HTML programs and Real world Applications for many years. We trained many Professionals to build HTML projects (along with Coding application websites) for local businesses.
I love how simple HTML make easy into achievable steps!
I'll also be happy to answer any HTML questions you may have in the student forum for this course (available to enrolled students only).
- You will learn how get pre-requisites (Free) to start this course
- You will learn how to setting up your local code development system.
- You will learn the basic HTML structure used by every programmer!
- You will know how to organize your HTML code and run.
- You will learn how to Start your HTML project.
- Heading tags
- Formatting Text
- List Items Unordered
- List Items Ordered
- Form Actions
- Br tag
- Text area
- Navbar / Menu
- HTML Entities
- Div tag
- Google Maps
- HTML5 Audio
- HTML5 Video
- Progress Bar
- Drag & Drop
- Input Types
- Input Attributes
- YouTube Video Linking
- Creating Responsive Page
- Registration Form
- Login Form
- About Us Form
- Contact Us Form
- Footer Form
- Integrate All Together
- Coding Exercise
- Solution for Coding Exercise
Publish Your Website for Live
- Installing Free FTP Solution (FileZilla)
- Setting Up FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- Publish Website to Hosting Server
HTML Website Project
- Challenge – HTML 5 Clock Face with Numbers
- Project Overview
- Conclusion on Project
- We will help you build your very first Website with HTML!
Who this course is for:
- Web Designers who want to expand their skillset into HTML5
- Students with some knowledge about HTML, who want to create a great website
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build professional, HTML responsive websites
What will you learn in this course:
- Become a modern and confident HTML developer, no prior knowledge needed!
- Modern, semantic ,and accessible HTML5 tags
- Design and build a stunning real-world project for your portfolio from scratch
- A web design framework with easy-to-use rules and guidelines to design eye-catching websites
- How to make websites work on every possible mobile device (responsive design)
- How to use common components and layout patterns for professional website design and development
- Learn to Publish your website on the main server using the FTP app
What are the prerequisites for this course?
No coding or design experience necessary for this course
Any computer works — Windows, Linux, or macOS
You don’t need to buy any software — we will use the best free code editor in the world
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Introduction to Getting Started 02:05 02:05
- Course Curriculum 04:26 04:26
- How to get Pre - Requisites 02:46 02:46
- Getting Started on Windows, Linux or Mac 01:19 01:19
- How to ask a Great Questions 01:39 01:39
- FAQ’s 01:28 01:28
HTML Setting up local Environment
Publish Your Website for Live
HTML Website Project
Metla sudha sekharIT Analyst, Instructor and Web Developer
Mr. Sudha Sekhar, He is a Teacher and an IT Specialist, and also passionate to teach every single real-time step that leads students as well as professionals to become successful and the vision to impart Good Quality Software Education to all I.T to aspirants make a strong bridge the gap between the software companies requirements and the beginners.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now