Java Master course: From ZERO to HERO(7 MEGA TOPICS in 1)
All you need to get started -> Core Java + Collections + Generics + Lambda expressions + Multithreading + JSP + Servlets
Updated on Feb, 2024
Language - English
Duration -29.5 hours
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Java master course. We will try to cover almost all the major topics related to core Java technology. This would be your unique destination to learn Java.
This course will not only cover the core issues, but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive course on TutorialsPoint. Core Java, advanced core topics or J2EE; THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered.
If you have never programmed before, you already know the basic syntax or if you want to know the advanced functions of Java, this course is for you!
The course starts with Java, including multi-threading, Lambdas, Collections framework and Generics. Then we will move towards JSP and Servlets. Once we are done with JSP and Servlets, we will start JSTL.
Why Learn From Me
Learning Java Master course can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze, you need an easy and straight-to-the-point approach.
This course brings my teaching experience and industry know-how to you. I’ve taught IT for over six years to 75,000+ students, and I’m also a web application developer. My teaching style is unique and easy to understand, with plenty of opportunities to practice: I take up simple examples and follow a step-by-step approach. Helping you master these subjects is my highest priority.
Who this course is for:
- The Students who want to make careers in IT, This is for you!
- Everyone who want to make careers as a Java programmer
- Student who are willing to make career in Java technology
- Everyone who is interested in programming
What will you learn in this course:
- Learning simplistic steps of Java Programming from a professional trainer.
- Understanding structure and method of Java class.
- Build programs using Java
- Learning the control flow statements to control the flow of execution of a program, according to certain conditions.
- Understanding the java operator working with binary, unary and assignment operator
- Understanding Java Arrays, Multidimensional Arrays
- Understanding object oriented programming and classes.
- Code Java console application
- Understanding Code Java
- Understanding Java Beans
- JSTL and XML tags
- Reading and writing operation of cookie
- Reading from Bean using expression language
- Decision making under JSTL
- Code Web applications using JSP, Servlet and JSTL
- Understand building web forms with JSP
- Apply validations on the forms
- Build web forms with other form elements under JSP
- Add validations on form data easily
- Interacting with database
- Adding records into the database
- Updating record(s) into database
- Deleting record(s) into database
- Adding JSTL support
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Basic Knowledge of Java program
- Basic typing skills are recommended with file system operations
- A computer with an Internet connection
- Knowledge of C programming is recommended
- JDK (Java development kit)
- IDE (Eclipse)
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Background story 07:10 07:10
- Reviews and ratings 02:03 02:03
Introduction to Java : Keywords, datatype, variable and operators
Operators and decision making
Some good information
Object Oriented Programming
Multithreading: Concurrency control in Java
Java input output operations, including file operations
JSP & servlets: Basics
JSP & servlets: Web Forms
Understanding Java Beans
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSLT) Core tags
Good to know information
JSTL functions tags
JSTL XML tags
Project on JSTL I18N
JSTL formatting tags
Building Custom tag
Working with templates
Interacting with database
Listing data on webpage
Add record into database
Update record into database
Delete record from database
Adding JSTL support
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now