- Jagannath Temple, Puri
- Jagannath Temple - Home
- Jagannath Temple - Overview
- Jagannath Temple - History
- Jagannath Temple - Architecture
- Jagannath Temple - Festivals
- Jagannath Temple - How to Reach?
- Jagannath Temple - Nearby Places
- Jagannath Temple Useful Resources
- Jagannath Temple - Quick Guide
- Jagannath Temple - Useful Resources
- Jagannath Temple - Discussion
Jagannath Temple, Puri
Jagannath Temple is a very popular temple and one of the holy shrines visited by the Hindus during their pilgrimage of char dham. Rath Yatra is also organized every year in which the deities of the temple are put into separate temple cars. The statues of most deities in different temples are either metallic or made by stone but the statue of Jagannath is made of wood. This tutorial will let you know about the history of the temple along with the structures present inside. You will also get the information about the best time to visit it along with how to reach the temple.
This tutorial is designed for the people who would like to know about the history of Jagannath Temple along with the interiors and design of the temple. This temple is visited by many people from India.
This is a brief tutorial designed only for informational purpose. There are no prerequisites as such. All that you should have is a keen interest to explore new places and experience their charm.