- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Indicate whether the following statements are True (T) or False (F).
(a) Unicellular organisms have one-celled body. (T/F)
(b) Muscle cells branched. (T/F)
(c) The basic living unit of an organism is an organ. (T/F)
(d) Amoeba has irregular shape. (T/F)
(a) Unicellular organisms have a one-celled body. True
(b) Muscle cells branched. False
(c) The basic living unit of an organism is an organ. False
(d) Amoeba has irregular shape. True
Muscle cells are usually unbranched.
The basic unit of a living organism is a cell.
A cell is the basic building block of an organism. It contains various sub-cellular organelles performing various functions required for the growth and survival of an organism. Hence, according to cell theory, all living organisms are made up of one or more cells.
Viruses are the only living organisms that do not have cells. Non-living things do not need any such processes as they do not grow, or reproduce.
Therefore, cells are the basic structural units of living organisms.
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar E → E + T|T T → T ∗ F|F F → (E)|id
- Find the canonical collection of sets of LR (0) items for Grammar - E → E + T E → T T → T * F T → F F → (E) F → id
- Construct SLR (1) parsing table for the grammar 1. E → E + T 2. E → T 3. T → T * F 4. T → F 5.F → (E) 6.F → id
- Verifying whether the string id * id + id is accepted by a given grammar using SLR parsing Consider the SLR parsing table for the Grammar E → E + T E → T T → T ∗ F T → F F → (E) F → id Check whether the string id * id + id is accepted or not by using the SLR parsing table constructed in the example.
- Array.LastIndexOf(T, T) Method in C#
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar E → TE′ E → +TE′|ε T → FT′ T′ →* FT′|ε F → (E)|id
- The toArray(T a) T method of Java AbstractCollection class
- Array.AsReadOnly(T) Method in C#
- Find the Nth term of the series where each term f[i] = f[i – 1] – f[i – 2] in C++
- Why can't girls have all the fun?
- C++ Program to implement t-test
- What is T Flip Flop?
- Frog Position After T Seconds in C++
- Difference Between SQL and T-SQL
- What is Scott-T Transformer Connection?